Friday, December 30, 2011

Santa Notes

Here is the note that you wrote to Santa-

Dear Santa-
Happy Birthday Santa Jesus! I was a very good girl. I left a sticker for you. Please enjoy the cookies and milk. I would please like a Wizard of Oz DVD. 

Love, Maevy

(Clearly the Santa and Baby Jesus' Birthday thing is a little confusing.)

Here's what Santa wrote back:

Dear Maevy-
Thank you very much for the yummy cookies and milk. Rudolph loves carrots and will thank you too. Please enjoy the gift as another thank you for being such a good girl all year.
Love, Santa


You were very excited when you opened up your present, and since we were up so early (before the rest of the family), we even watched some of the movie. You noticed that Santa ate one whole cookie, left a little bit of the 2nd cookie, and drank all of the milk. Rudolph ate two carrots and left a little bit of the 3rd cookie. As Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Robyn, Jake, and Aunt Lesley woke up, you told them all the same exact story.

Here you are opening your DVD..

1 comments:

Jensey said...

Amy, I don't think I've skipped a post from you all year! I just love your Maevy stories, and the post you wrote about her watching The Wizard of Oz for the first time made me cry! Thank you for sharing the charm of your little girl with the rest of us. :) - Jensey Root

Post a Comment