Friday, December 2, 2011

Hanukkah = Harmonica


Hiya Maevster-

Last night we started our 24 days of Christmas activities, and you opened up the first activity from your Advent Calendar. Activity #1- Put up and decorate the Christmas tree. You were a great helper, although you seemed to favor a specific branch for most of your ornaments.

Our finished product- (I swear one day when we actually stay in Nashville for Christmas, I'll buy a bigger tree.)
So as Daddy and you were decorating the tree, he asked you if anyone in your class was going to be celebrating Hanukkah.

You replied, "Harmonica?! I have a Harmonica. Let me go find it."
Then proceeded to run upstairs to look for your harmonica. I guess that would be a "No", or you just haven't learned about Hanukkah at school yet. We tried to talk you about it, but you were more interested in locating your harmonica. You're hilarious Maev. Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment